40cuft sling tank

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Juice
Getting To Know Folks

40cuft sling tank

Post by Juice »

I am selling some of my dive tanks.

First up is a...

Aluminum 40cuft 3000psi sling bottle w/harness and hardware. Has DIN K valve.

Original date is 01/2008 (current Hydro), and has a brand new VIP, Nitrox ready.

I'll have another one next week (yellow one), when it comes back from Hydro. Also comes with hardware, same price.

Please call or text 206-372-0121
Attachments
IMG_1673.jpg
IMG_1672.jpg
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: 40cuft sling tank

Post by Tom Nic »

Price? Did i miss it?
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

$85.00 on CL.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
jtaylor23
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jtaylor23 »

A few observations:

1. Is Tom Nic considering buying the tank? Just looking at his avatar, it doesn't look too much like he needs another one.
2. "Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix. Shouldn't that be "a" bat-crazy anarchist?. Sounds like Armstrong stepping off the Lunar Lander. His should have been "One small step for 'a' man".
3. A guy even newer than me posts the tank, but a different poster answers the $$ question.

I'm putting more tin foil in my hat, this is getting strange.
Sun went down in honey.
Moon came up in wine.
Stars were spinnin' dizzy,
Lord, the band kept us so busy
We forgot about the time.
spatman
I've Got Gills

40cuft sling tank

Post by spatman »

jtaylor23 wrote: 1. Is Tom Nic considering buying the tank? Just looking at his avatar, it doesn't look too much like he needs another one.
Tom wishes he had that many tanks. ;) His avatar is from a trip to bonaire, and that's a rental stack of tanks.

And don't bother with the tinfoil, it doesn't work. I've tried.
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Mmmmm, tinfoil tastes good. Especially shredded over a bed of baby greens. Or is it tin foil?
Juice
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Juice »

Tank is sold.
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

Juice wrote:Tank is sold.
all business~ :neener:
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

So, this thread is strange or am I?
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

jtaylor23 wrote: Is Tom Nic considering buying the tank?
I don't think that Tom has started attending the 12-step group with the other folks who have tank acquisition "issues". Since those are clearly rental tanks in Bonair his claim to have it under control are more plausible that certain other people I know.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Tin foil hats don't work because the foil is made from aluminum. And sometimes things have to be expressed incorrectly for best effect. ; )
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Juice
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Juice »

jtaylor23 wrote:A few observations:

1. Is Tom Nic considering buying the tank? Just looking at his avatar, it doesn't look too much like he needs another one.
2. "Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix. Shouldn't that be "a" bat-crazy anarchist?. Sounds like Armstrong stepping off the Lunar Lander. His should have been "One small step for 'a' man".
3. A guy even newer than me posts the tank, but a different poster answers the $$ question.

I'm putting more tin foil in my hat, this is getting strange.
Ha! I bet your tall, wear glasses, and have recently been to the underground missle silo's! That's the reason for the tin foil hat too!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

OK, I suppose I should weigh in here...
jtaylor23 wrote: 1. Is Tom Nic considering buying the tank? Just looking at his avatar, it doesn't look too much like he needs another one.
Considering? Yes. I have a severe case of tank envy and tank lust. As has been mentioned Bonaire is the only time I actually get to indulge that lust, and then only with rented tanks, kinda like you having pictures taken of yourself with the Hooters girls.
jtaylor23 wrote: 2. "Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix. Shouldn't that be "a" bat-crazy anarchist?. Sounds like Armstrong stepping off the Lunar Lander. His should have been "One small step for 'a' man".
The ever quotable Mr. Airsix nailed this one perfectly, and there is no need for grammatical apologies. "bat crazy anarchist" is adjectival all the way. In my use of the sentence anarchist is not the noun, so the phrase would be (in my mind) "you bat-crazy anarchist fool! No way this place is overmoderated!".... again, fool, not anarchist being the noun.
jtaylor23 wrote: 3. A guy even newer than me posts the tank, but a different poster answers the $$ question.
And can't help you here. The whole thing had me confused from the start.
jtaylor23 wrote:I'm putting more tin foil in my hat, this is getting strange.
Yep... getting strange is kind of the way of things around here. :calvin: Though I'm not sure tin foil helps, but I'll try just about anything!
renoun wrote:I don't think that Tom has started attending the 12-step group with the other folks who have tank acquisition "issues".
Truer words have never been spoken by Mr. Renoun. There are real pros on this board at tank acquisition, and many of them don't even bother pretending at the 12 step meetings.

Shoot, some of these guys make the utah Polygamist dudes with dozens of wives look like serial monogamists in comparison. :tomnic:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
jtaylor23
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jtaylor23 »

Yeah, I'm starting to get the picture. I bought my first tanks just the other day. I Ebay'ed a camera/housing, dry gloves and a new reg set. You would think the cruising for a deal would pretty much stop with the complete lack of more cash. But I seem to find myself on Ebay, CL and the equipment forum just as much as before.

Hi, my names Jon and I'm a Gearaholic. It's been at least 4 days since I bought a piece of gear. :partyman:
Sun went down in honey.
Moon came up in wine.
jtaylor23
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jtaylor23 »

Oh! And just how does Juice know what I look like? Strange and SPOOKY around here..........
Sun went down in honey.
Moon came up in wine.
Juice
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Juice »

Ha! Just like that sign in your photo....Alto means "proceed" right!!?? That must have been in Mexico.....somewhere......