New to the Club

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
vrcuc
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New to the Club

Post by vrcuc »

Hi everyone, just recently joined up here since I finally picked up some gear of my own after getting certified last October.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New to the Club

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
johnclark
Aquaphile

Post by johnclark »

Welcome to NDC! :supz:
Novice
Dive-aholic

Post by Novice »

Are you North end or South end....
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC!

Now, let's get down to business....where are you at and what are your "travel limits" for diving? Once you let folks here know those two things it'll be much easier and faster for you to find some dive buddies! :taco:

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
BlowBubbles
Frequent Bubbler

Post by BlowBubbles »

In Boise now. I learned to dive in Puget Sound. Since then I lived and dived in North/South Carolina lakes, Hawaii, Nevis, Jamaica, Phuket. I haven't dived in Boise yet, right now a bunch of my dive gear is in Singapore.
Are-Jay
Just Settling In

New to the Club

Post by Are-Jay »

Welcome, I'm in Boise as well. There is a decent dive community here with a core group that dive year round (even in December with 34 degree waters). There are a few that are Tec trained but most are AOW and some great recreational instructors. You may have to lower your standards when it comes to dive sites, most of what Idaho offers is muddy lake bottoms but there are so fun lakes, Couer d'Alene and Payette lakes come to mind.

I'm not sure what level you're diving at but all are welcome. The local free cylinder of air dive day is Wednesday usually at Lucky Peak.

PM me if you have any specific questions.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

BlowBubbles wrote:In Boise now. I learned to dive in Puget Sound. Since then I lived and dived in North/South Carolina lakes, Hawaii, Nevis, Jamaica, Phuket. I haven't dived in Boise yet, right now a bunch of my dive gear is in Singapore.
Whoa! :threadjacked: I thought this was vrcuc's intro
Welcome to the club vrcuc!
vrcuc, Where are you located? :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: