spg anyone

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

spg anyone

Post by Burntchef »

im in the market for a spg preferably 1.5 to 2 inch in diameter, no boot. anybody got one just hanging out??
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I have one its a Mares I got it from oour LDS when he went out a few years back I have just been holding on to it I think it is 2"

I know it works dose not leak and has only been in the wateronce or twice

have no idea what to ask for it so how about you send me your adress ill send it to you and you mail me a check or what ist worth to you

would that work for ya?

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Sparky its been in the water only once or twice? what does that mean yo don't know how many times you dove your own gear? sparky come on don't feed us shit. [-X I love you man but you know how many times you dive your gear.
BJ
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

I nominate Maverick as Sergeant of Arms.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Maverick wrote:Sparky its been in the water only once or twice? what does that mean yo don't know how many times you dove your own gear? sparky come on don't feed us shit. [-X I love you man but you know how many times you dive your gear.
BJ
HA HA Image

MAV:
I got it from the dive shop owner down in Seaside when he went out of busyness, and I for got what he told me
I had never had it in the water
but I knew it has been in the water I did not want to tell him it was never in the water when I knew it was in the water

so shut up and make some chili
im going to be heading your way in a couple weeks

love ya to bro give Cuppie a kis and hug for me

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

sparky wrote:Image
I didn't know Maverick had a life-like emoticon made of himself...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Okay sparky that is a good reason for not knowing the number of dives, a piece of your gear has.

let me know when you come up to dive i will try and bring some chilli to you to take home to moly.

I would give cuppie a kiss for you bro, but well I can't. See her and I are not seeing each other at this time. because she's in NEW ZELAND DIVING!!!! ](*,) that lucky girl, But i will be giving her a kiss when she get back monday!!!!!!!

Had you there for a second, didn't I sparky?

Sparky wait till you see her custom air brushed (paint work) 19cf pony bottle i made for her. :la: :la:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Maverick wrote:Okay sparky that is a good reason for not knowing the number of dives, a piece of your gear has.

let me know when you come up to dive i will try and bring some chilli to you to take home to moly.

I would give cuppie a kiss for you bro, but well I can't. See her and I are not seeing each other at this time. because she's in NEW ZELAND DIVING!!!! ](*,) that lucky girl, But i will be giving her a kiss when she get back monday!!!!!!!

Had you there for a second, didn't I sparky?

Sparky wait till you see her custom air brushed (paint work) 19cf pony bottle i made for her. :la: :la:

no you didnt I knew she was going to be going over there I just didnt know when

and i cant waite to see her pony bottle I think im jelious allready

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

so i gotta give some big props to sparky =D> , he sent me a pm letting me know he has a spg and he is sending it to me , he just said to send me what i think its worth back to him when i can. oh and ive never met him before either.

so thanks man, i truly appreciate it and i raise this beer to you dude!! :partyman:
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ