gauge/gear glass & plastic protectors - thanks Mav!!!

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Diver_C
Amphibian

gauge/gear glass & plastic protectors - thanks Mav!!!

Post by Diver_C »

Thanks again Mav for installing those protectors onto my spg, camera housing, and my wrist computer. They are awesome! Your tanks will look awesome with them painted, then wrapped in your protectors.

People the protectors are great and only $10 + tax/per installation! Don't even notice they are installed.

Rich
Tbone
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Tbone »

Does he make them for Phone/Palm/computers?
Travis
NinjaDiver
Just Settling In

Post by NinjaDiver »

Mav... a link or contact for info?
Vince (aka NWBoiler, NinjaDiver, Tiggerman, and many more unmentionables). Dive safe!!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Just use the PM or email button on his profile page.

I have the protectors on my iPod, my Casio camera screen, my dive computers. I wish I could wrap myself in it!
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

i had mav do 2 cobra computers a dr duo and now im headed up for him to do a spg. the covers or film work awesome, so if you havent gotten youres done yet GO NOW!
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

thanks for the kind word guys, her is my info.

Metropolitan Detail
21619 hwy 99 ste G
lynnwood wa 98036
425-672-8140

or you can PM me

Maverick, Or Benjamin
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
diver-dad
Compulsive Diver

Re: gauge/gear glass & plastic protectors - thanks Mav!!

Post by diver-dad »

Diver_C wrote:Thanks again Mav for installing those protectors onto my spg, camera housing, and my wrist computer. They are awesome! Your tanks will look awesome with them painted, then wrapped in your protectors....
How 'bout some pix?
- DD

"Always do right -- this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
-Mark Twain
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

What do you mean pix, you can't see the stuff. they would just be a bunch of pix of dive computers.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

These covers are awesome! I've got them on all four of my gauges/computers, and they make it way easier to read the numbers both in and out of the water.

Also, I got a new camera and housing (Casio Z-1000, of course), and my first two dives out I scratched the hell out of the housing. So last week I had Maverick put one of these covers on the housing, over where the LCD screen displays. Now you can't even see the scratches I put in the housing anymore!

These things are well worth the $10 ... and worth a trip to Lynnewood, even from Tacoma.

I showed them to a friend in Port Angeles over the week-end, and she wants them on her gauges now too ... \:D/

... Bob (Grateful Diver)