TTN Last Night

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Re: TTN Last Night

Post by eliseaboo »

coulterboy wrote:
cardiver wrote:
coulterboy wrote:Too bad I missed it last night. Great dive for you guys. I know I missed a good dive when I know all of you and I've dived with all of you and I know each and everyone's personalities. A very good mix of divers. Cool pics guys.
The only problem with diving with a group of people that you like is getting everyone IN the water......
We didn't get out of there until almost midnight! :partyman:
Hahaha! That is so true. So, for the record, who was the "slow poke" last night? :stir:
Well, some blonde chick rolled in at like 7:10 when everyone was basically suited up. I mean, the nerve...

Keith, that snailfish shot is great! It looks so shy...and that lumpie shot is still awesome, I'm jealous...
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

TTN Last Night

Post by Jeremy »

H20doctor wrote:Well last night was a great night for cold winter diving as we all braved the rain and the wind … The team plan was to take 6 divers down to the deep, and hope that we all came back , with all the wrong gear configs , and no 10 foot long hoses , back up to our backs up.. we were all brave divers .. very OW explorers.. I had no calculated my bottom time , and I didn’t care , all I wanted to do was get narked , and de stressed from the day , that was my goal .. bass man was my dive partner , but if he had an issue at depth , he would would have to use his spare air, and there wouldnt be any bail out for us both , that meant him not really having a spare air , as its a classic nwdc joke id better watch sumthn, but I don’t know what that would be ? Down .. Down I go … 50 feet.. 65 feet .. past the tires .. 70 feet .. I kicking like a mad man into the blackness , I hit 88 feet and the nark starts to happen.. Yes… Yes bring it on … at 105 feet , it feels like thick syrup flowing into my lungs .. AHHHHHH narked out of my brain .. and Im on air .. cause its good to 180 feet , or so ive been told , but I wouldn’t know cause I haven’t taken any training for this deep stuff .. Im just a diver who loves to dive , so now im at 117 feet … and its fun .. and its dark … and im looking for bottles .. OH theres one.. !!! its square and different from the rest , looks like an Ink well or sumthng? .. next thing I know because all of us are there its getting silty.. and Man its getting silty … but you know what I enjoy being silted out , its good training , not knowing where anyone is .. How can I say that ? Because Im confident in my diving abilities , so I just kicked south and found my way out of the silt cloud… where is Keith ? don’t know ? im looking for bottle , he will find me , But if he doesn’t ? I can always solo dive .. cause that’s how it goes sometimes as a diver in the PNW .. amd Im fine with it … so im enjoying my Nark and its nice .. ive now got tunnel vision and ive reached 15 mins of Deco .. So me and keith decide its time to head up , as we head up we found some huge Giant round metal thing , that was really cool and Metal .. found some ratfish , and I managed to open flutter kick in my awesome Sling shot fins that have turbo power when needed…. I saw some nudi,s .. sailfin sculpin… bullheads.. funky white spiny schrimp thing.. between the 2 dive I found 6 lumpies… 3 small red octo’s and the grand prize was me filming a stubby squid.. I also filmed the thing Jan has been finding on the fingers..
So I learned that I can dive … I love to dive … I can frog kick if need be , or I can silt the place out .. cause im fine with that … I can dive deep , on air … and Im fine with that … I enjoy all aspect of diving , New divers , or old divers… and Im fine with that … But what I enjoy the most is good company , good diving , and good friends…. And Im fine with that
Lol, this post is like a gift from Jesus is what it is...
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Chris, The only diver I know who is permanarced! Thanks for my morning laugh. I needed that!

You know you all gonna die! :blackblink: :blackblink:
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

I think Chris would make a good zombie, personally. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

eliseaboo wrote:I think Chris would make a good zombie, personally. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
A zombie eating an Oreo cookie. :eek:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Im glad there is a booger in my nose, with a rubber octo on my head..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

It was great meeting all of you for the first time and getting in two great dives at a new site! I can't wait to get together again with the Three Tree gang for more deep, dark, critter filled narcosis!
For the record, I was only 17 feet below my certification level and 6 minutes of deco past my certs. No one died and we had an awesome time! I just hope that generator I brought to power my 1000 watt metal halide gearing up light wasn't too noisy. Oops! :stir:
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

H20doctor = :stir: :smt064 :partyman: :neener: :queenliz: :funky: :metal: :blackblink: :yipes: :evil4: :chat: :seesaw: :prayer: :nutty:
Happy New Year Chris, don't ever change! :notworthy:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: