1/30/12 MMM Who's in?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

1/30/12 MMM Who's in?

Post by Nwbrewer »

I've been dry for two weeks and I need to go diving.

Dive 1 - 3:30 Meet 4:00 splash
Dive 2 - 6:00 Meet 6:30 splash

I'm in for dive 1. I'll bring a spare canlight and a set of large jetfins for anybody who wants to try them.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: 1/30/12 MMM Who's in?

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Unfortunately I'm working this week. I'm gonna try for next week though, have fun!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

Count me in for dives #2 and #3.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Nobody for dive 1 yet? Come on, somebody else must need to go diving. Couterboy? Scubanewb? Anybody?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

I'll think of you guys...
Attachments
IMG_0849.JPG
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Would somebody please go dive with Jake so he has something to video or write about. It is boring here in Indiana and there isn't even any snow to play in. I need my MMM cyber-diving fix. Perhaps I'll even manage to find a drinkable beer to consume while reading the dive report.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I'm going to have to back out for dives 2/3 today. A work related release that was supposed to happen yesterday got bumped to this evening, and so I'm on the hook to sit in a conference call and wait for a green light before I can twiddle a few bits. Meh.