New to the board

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
json
Aquaphile

New to the board

Post by json »

Just figured I would drop by and say hi to all. I have been diving for awhile but am always looking for opportunities to meet new friends and advance my diving.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: New to the board

Post by defied »

Welcome. Are you a coder? 0]

D
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC! I'm sure that you'll be able to find a BUNCH of buddies here that are actively diving!

To start off, please tell folks where you are located, where you like to dive or WOULD like to dive, and perhaps something about your current experience level and what your goals are...once folks know that information they will be better able to respond to you and set up some dives.

Once again, welcome!

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

defied wrote:Welcome. Are you a coder? 0]

D
You lost me on coder so guess not lol.
John Rawlings wrote:Welcome to NWDC! I'm sure that you'll be able to find a BUNCH of buddies here that are actively diving!

To start off, please tell folks where you are located, where you like to dive or WOULD like to dive, and perhaps something about your current experience level and what your goals are...once folks know that information they will be better able to respond to you and set up some dives.

Once again, welcome!

- John
Thank you for the welcome. I live out in the Bremerton area and I am in the water at least once if not twice week. My favorite dive site/hangout has been so far Sund Rock. I have somewhere around 300 dives, 99% of them being here in the sound. I'm currently in the dive master program but am dragging my feet not real thrilled about maintaining insurance after I'm complete. For now I just like assisting with classes. I do have alot of interest in breaking the 130 fsw mark and starting into tech.

Thank you for the welcome. I live out in the bremerton area and am in the water at least once sometimes twice a week.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

Wohoo, another buddy on this side!! I live in Port Townsend. Let's go diving!
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

eliseaboo wrote:Wohoo, another buddy on this side!! I live in Port Townsend. Let's go diving!
I'm down anytime in the water is a good time. Where do you tend to dive? I'm always out in the hood canal somewhere.
SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Post by SeanKylgod »

Another Kitsap diver! Woot!

welcome!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

json wrote:
eliseaboo wrote:Wohoo, another buddy on this side!! I live in Port Townsend. Let's go diving!
I'm down anytime in the water is a good time. Where do you tend to dive? I'm always out in the hood canal somewhere.
I dive in the south Seattle area entirely too often. It's a long drive! I'd love to dive more around here. Do you night dive? It seems that's the only way to get in dives for me anymore, there's always something going on...
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

eliseaboo wrote:
json wrote:
I dive in the south Seattle area entirely too often. It's a long drive! I'd love to dive more around here. Do you night dive? It seems that's the only way to get in dives for me anymore, there's always something going on...
Yeah I dive at night sometimes depending on my work scheduled and how far the dive site is. Im usually not working weekends so day or night dives then are good.
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

SeanKylgod wrote:Another Kitsap diver! Woot!

welcome!
you ever dive around bremerton? I live in the area but have always traveled to the canal.
SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Post by SeanKylgod »

Nah, not really. I've dove seabeck a couple of times, but the closest thing that's actually worth going to is Harper's ferry.
json wrote:
SeanKylgod wrote:Another Kitsap diver! Woot!

welcome!
you ever dive around bremerton? I live in the area but have always traveled to the canal.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the club Json!
Hope we meet up with each other some day.
See you at a local dive soon! :smt064
Sund Rock is a bit of a drive for me, but always a good dive.
But then again, if Elise can make the drive all the way to Three Tree N., I can't complain about it.

Keith.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

BASSMAN wrote:Welcome to the club Json!
But then again, if Elise can make the drive all the way to Three Tree N., I can't complain about it.

Keith.
Yeah Sund can be a drive, I also dive sunny side sometime. The site is improving someone has added a steel statue that pretty interesting. I hit les Davis up too usually when it hasn't been pouring rain and the rivers not ripping. I am bound to see you around sooner than later.
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

BASSMAN wrote:Welcome to the club Json!

Keith.
I'm inclined to think I drive more than I dive in this area....but given the choice between driving and staying dry...
SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Post by SeanKylgod »

ohhhhhh this is gonna be confusing. I am gonna think you're linedog now hahaha
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Changing my avatar now.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.