10W HID

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

10W HID

Post by CaptnJack »

Still works well, got to buy some other toys and its sat on the shelf for awhile anyway (charged). Battery good for 3hrs+, includes charger and goodman handle. $175. I am in Port Orchard but work in Seattle and could bring it with me to work if that's more convenient for you.

Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: 10W HID

Post by CaptnJack »

Come on someone has got to want to upgrade to a decent canister light here... No its not going to give you sunburn, but was my first canister light and still works waaaaay better than some halogen pistol grip :)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

CaptnJack wrote:Come on someone has got to want to upgrade to a decent canister light here... No its not going to give you sunburn, but was my first canister light and still works waaaaay better than some halogen pistol grip :)
Indeed and what a great price...I thought this was going to go super fast!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Looks like a great deal - somebody should snap this up!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Good grief people. Grab this. You couldn't buy the battery alone for that price.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

upgradeable to LED?
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

mz53480 wrote:upgradeable to LED?
Yes I can upgrade it to one of my light heads. :angelblue:

As long as the battery is healthy it should give nice long burn times with that power pac. A pretty good deal to get you into a first class light.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

mz53480 wrote:upgradeable to LED?
Ummm in theory yes the battery and canister could get a new lighthead. Diverite can do that, or if mechanically adept you could do to it yourself. I am not sure why you'd want to do that honestly as a 9 or 12W LED head would be roughly equivalent lumen output anyway. I don't think putting a 21W LED head on a 4.5 amp/hr battery is a good idea. But if you buy it you can play with it however you want. I actually have 2, the other I am keeping for now.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Sold pending a demo and money.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

If it doesn't go. I'll take it. I need a good backup 10 wt.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy