Photo/Video seminar at Tacoma Dive Expo

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
stillhope
Avid Diver

Photo/Video seminar at Tacoma Dive Expo

Post by stillhope »

SEMINAR TITLE: "Improving the Health of Puget Sound by Improving your Underwater Images: Telling Stories that Matter"

TIME/DATE: Same workshop offered on both days: April 21 and 22 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

LOCATION: Tacoma Dive and Travel Expo, Tacoma Convention Center

http://www.divenewsnetwork.com/attendee ... inars.html

DESCRIPTION: Sure your family and friends politely sit through your underwater slide and video shows, but when was the last time they were eager to see more? Who else gets to see your work? Did you ever want to see your images on KOMO TV or PBS? Now that you've mastered the technical aspects of underwater photography and video, take the next step to telling stories that matter.

Underwater filmmaker John F. Williams will talk about why stories are important and show lots of examples of how stories are incorporated into both still photos and video. He'll also show examples of how even simple stories can help preserve the health of the marine ecosystem that is such a large part of our world.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Photo/Video seminar at Tacoma Dive Expo

Post by LCF »

I should attend this -- this is right along the lines of our Project Baseline efforts.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Alexitt
Submariner

Re: Photo/Video seminar at Tacoma Dive Expo

Post by Alexitt »

+1 for that... Could also help with some Project Aware stuff as well...
I'll try to be there for Sunday's but I'm working Sat... :angry:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo