Worthington HP100s on Craig's List

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Worthington HP100s on Craig's List

Post by dsteding »

I just got off the phone with the guy, picked up two steel 72s with thermo valves, in hydro, for $40 a piece . . . now I gotta find me a manifold and some bands.

He has 4 Worthington HP 100s as well, asking price was $250 each, '05 hydro . . . seems like a good guy, and I figured some of you might be interested.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Doug, you need an intervention. If you had an uncontrollable desire to dive doubled 72s, you could always have borrowed one of our sets!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

LCF wrote:Doug, you need an intervention. If you had an uncontrollable desire to dive doubled 72s, you could always have borrowed one of our sets!
Actually, he needs a girlfriend ... then he'd have something besides more dive gear to spend his money on ... :la:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

not true...

Post by Marc »

I have one..... now I buy her dive gear!
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Grateful Diver wrote: Actually, he needs a girlfriend ... then he'd have something besides more dive gear to spend his money on ... :la:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
These were cheap, come on, I had to buy them.

Re the ladies, I prefer random, blind dates. However those usually end up being about the same as my average bill at NWSD . . . #-o

(and Matt won't cuddle with me anymore)
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Nothing I can say here will end well.....
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Blitz wrote:Nothing I can say here will end well.....
So why the sudden change? That's never stopped you before.
Last edited by BDub on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Doh! Double post
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

I got nothin'...... I had to say something but couldn't say what I wanted! :angryfire:
BDub wrote:
Blitz wrote:Nothing I can say here will end well.....
So why the sudden change? That's never stopped you before.

dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Blitz wrote:I got nothin'...... I had to say something but couldn't say what I wanted! :angryfire:
You blew your chance to make a good first impression around here.

BTW, admit it, you are jealous of the set of 72s I'm going to put together for $300 or so.

They'll be so . . . cute.
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Double 72s..... That's what? 6-8 minutes of bottom time for you? If you don't blow a bag..... =D> Well done Hoover!!!!!

hehehe

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Ok smart a$$es, let's have a blow-by-blow gas consumption comparison from next week's class. Body weight normalized pls...

:bootyshake:
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

CaptnJack wrote:Ok smart a$$es, let's have a blow-by-blow gas consumption comparison from next week's class. Body weight normalized pls...

:bootyshake:
Okay, Blitz weighs what, like 105 pounds soaking wet? Maybe? Hmm, more like 115, it seems like he's put on some pounds lately.

I think I'll come out ahead.

As I was just commenting to Richard, my combined RMV for Saturday's dives was .6 ish, so bite me.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

dsteding wrote: Okay, Blitz weighs what, like 105 pounds soaking wet? Maybe? Hmm, more like 115, it seems like he's put on some pounds lately.

As I was just commenting to Richard, my combined RMV for Saturday's dives was .6 ish, so bite me.
Of course if he's at the surface and you're at 7 ft how do you calculate consumption? :axe:

Or maybe that will be vice versa :smt064
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

CaptnJack wrote:
Of course if he's at the surface and you're at 7 ft how do you calculate consumption? :axe:

Good point, Blitz won't use that much gas in fundies because he'll constantly be corking to the surface . . . :bootyshake: =D>
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

I am a hoover, a terrible diver, a solo diver no less, and I am danger to people around me in the water.... I'll never make it through that class... boohoo.. CQDC will be easy compared to this!

Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

but what would my co ordinates be?
CaptnJack wrote:
dsteding wrote: Okay, Blitz weighs what, like 105 pounds soaking wet? Maybe? Hmm, more like 115, it seems like he's put on some pounds lately.

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Careful you wanna be on his good side. He probably has some classified diving ninja moves. Although they probably won't work without a sword on the calf... :angryfire:
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Blitz wrote:I am a hoover, a terrible diver, a solo diver no less, and I am danger to people around me in the water.... I'll never make it through that class... boohoo.. CQDC will be easy compared to this!
S***** :axe:

(honestly, I wish I had the skills Marc does in the water)
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Not at that time.... It was chest mounted.

LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I SO want to be a fly on the wall for that Fundies class . . . If Steve can forge a unified team out of you three noncomformist irreverent s*****s, he deserves a medal :-)

Maybe I'll volunteer to video . . .
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

hey hey hey..... Peter and I are the non conformists........ the lead Kool Aid drinker should be fine.

dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

LCF wrote:I SO want to be a fly on the wall for that Fundies class . . . If Steve can forge a unified team out of you three noncomformist irreverent s*****s, he deserves a medal :-).
HEY! WHO YOU CALLING NONCOMFORMIST?!?!?!?!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

So getting back to the question at hand... why are you twinning up 72's? We really do need to introduce you to one of Mrs. Sounder's friends... but telling her you "prefer twins" on the first date probably isn't the best move. #-o

Hey Steding - I've got a couple used propane tanks. Want to twin them up too?! ](*,)
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Sounder wrote:So getting back to the question at hand... why are you twinning up 72's? We really do need to introduce you to one of Mrs. Sounder's friends... but telling her you "prefer twins" on the first date probably isn't the best move. #-o

Hey Steding - I've got a couple used propane tanks. Want to twin them up too?! ](*,)
I think they'd make a nice alternative to big singles, and with the low pressure, they are good for refilling via transfill. Plus, a light set of doubles for ~$300 was too much to resist.

As for Mrs. Sounder's friends, that sounds great . . . I'll keep my preferences to myself.

As for the propane tanks, save those for the BBQ.