Thanks for the dive Nailer!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Thanks for the dive Nailer!

Post by dsteding »

Finally got in the water with Josh, did the boundary line-> i-beams->pilings->Honey Bear route with him and my buddy Scott. Nice dive, saw some stuff floating in the water and a bit of life. We shot a bag at the end and did a reasonable ascent, always fun with a new team.

Calvin, Ken, Paul and the rest of the crew, it was good to meet and see you all. Looks like spring-time vis is starting, oh well, it was fun while the winter vis lasted.

Beers on me next time boys, sorry I had to bail.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

No problem man, but I'll be out of the water till I get my neck seal fixed. Third one to go bang in less than a year. :pale:
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

[quote I'll be out of the water till I get my neck seal fixed. Third one to go bang in less than a year. :pale:[/quote]

calvin arent you using the apollo bio seal on your neck?? they do have a disclaimer that they slowly break down latex.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Ha- it was great to finally dive with you, Doug! Thank you, and it was an honor to be with you on #100!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Nailer99 wrote:Ha- it was great to finally dive with you, Doug! Thank you, and it was an honor to be with you on #100!
What? No mention of #100?!? Come on Mr. Steding, there's supposed to be a party! Congratulations!

:wav:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Well, Doug refused to buy beers for all of us who turned out ESPECIALLY to help him celebrate his hundredth dive, on some lame excuse involving having to go get tanks filled . . . We'll get him tonight, though.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

LCF wrote:Well, Doug refused to buy beers for all of us who turned out ESPECIALLY to help him celebrate his hundredth dive, on some lame excuse involving having to go get tanks filled . . . We'll get him tonight, though.
Indeed Lynne, it was so nice to know you were somewhere in Cove 2 at the same time we were. I will tell you this, I'm enjoying diving so much more than at dive 50, which is saying something. Last night was a lovely dive, it is always so relaxing to be weightless and motionless, and my two teammates were great.

Beers on me tonight for sure.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

dsteding wrote: Beers on me tonight for sure.
Careful dude lots of lurkers like me here :partyman:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

CaptnJack wrote:
:partyman: :bounce:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

CaptnJack wrote:
Uh oh, I guess this means Melody is driving you home?

:partyman:
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Ahh its your lucky night, I will be limited by having us drive seperately
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Beer? Someone say beer?
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Blitz wrote:Beer? Someone say beer?
Great, who invited this guy? #-o

Just kidding, see you at 6 Marc.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Beer? \:D/
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Sounder wrote:Beer? \:D/
Sheesh, if you are at the right place at the right time, I'll buy you a beer.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Well, Doug got out of it again, by suggesting Dukes, where he knew there weren't any tables big enough for the whole group. He may have bought the beers for his crew. I don't know -- I didn't rate the head table :-)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Doug,
Congrats on Dive #100! =D> :wav:
Now go dive some more! :salute:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

LCF wrote:Well, Doug got out of it again, by suggesting Dukes, where he knew there weren't any tables big enough for the whole group. He may have bought the beers for his crew. I don't know -- I didn't rate the head table :-)
He's a crafty one, that Steading.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

LCF wrote:Well, Doug got out of it again, by suggesting Dukes, where he knew there weren't any tables big enough for the whole group. He may have bought the beers for his crew. I don't know -- I didn't rate the head table :-)
Sheesh, this crowd is tough.

Offer of beers still stands, but from the looks of it you all hit the sauce a littler harder-what were those things, martinis?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

dsteding wrote:
Sheesh, this crowd is tough.

Offer of beers still stands, but from the looks of it you all hit the sauce a littler harder-what were those things, martinis?
Mmmmmm.... Martinis! \:D/ :partyman:
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Pomegranitas . . . We were celebrating my valve drills, and that deserved something stronger than beer :-)
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

LCF wrote:Pomegranitas . . . We were celebrating my valve drills, and that deserved something stronger than beer :-)
=D>

BTW, I'm wondering if you are going to pass Rec Triox before Peter passes fundies . . .
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

dsteding wrote:I'm wondering if you are going to pass Rec Triox before Peter passes fundies . . .
... probably ... :supz:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

what? no whiskey?? congrats on number 100! :supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Grateful Diver wrote:
dsteding wrote:I'm wondering if you are going to pass Rec Triox before Peter passes fundies . . .
... probably ... :supz:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Ooooh a training race!