New to the boards, not new to diving

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Jimothy
Avid Diver

New to the boards, not new to diving

Post by Jimothy »

Name is Jim, born and raised in the great state of Washington. I took my first breaths underwater summer 2006 and have been hooked ever since. I was certified by NWSD for my first naui ow, then again last year during my commercial diving training. I spent 6 years hitting the popular locations (Edmonds underwater park + oil dock, the various alki sites, skyline wall, three tree etc).

Last year i decided to turn diving from a hobby into a career and attended DIT where i gained my commercial diving certs. I currently am working in the gulf of mexico with a dive company supporting the offshore oil and gas industry.

Looking forward to spend some time back home in the emerald green waters of the puget sound.
selkie
Submariner

Re: New to the boards, not new to diving

Post by selkie »

Welcome Jim :partyman:

Jeff
DIT 109-85
"A man must have some wit to know he is a fool"

Maritime Archaeological Society (MAS)
http://maritimearchaeological.org/

Northwest Diving History Association (NWDHA)
http://www.divinghistory.org/
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the board Jim!

Here is hoping that diving always remains a pleasure for you even though it is now part of your livelihood!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Jim! Wanna dive on Thursday? Keep an eye on the Dive Planning section for Thursday South Sound Dives.
It would be fun to chat with you during the S.I. :supz:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Welcome Jim!

DIT
102-01