Weights and knife found at Mukilteo

General banter about diving and why we love it.
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Weights and knife found at Mukilteo

Post by oldsalt »

I found a weight pocket with soft weights in the area just west of the fuel pier. Since it was high tide and I had to swim back, I just carried the weight pocket back to the pier and propped it up against a piling on the west side, about halfway out. It should be easy to find. I also brought back a dive knife. If you think it is yours, PM me and I will get it back to you.
-Curt
Happy to be alive.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Weights and knife found at Mukilteo

Post by Nwbrewer »

oldsalt wrote:I found a weight pocket with soft weights in the area just west of the fuel pier. Since it was high tide and I had to swim back, I just carried the weight pocket back to the pier and propped it up against a piling on the west side, about halfway out. It should be easy to find. I also brought back a dive knife. If you think it is yours, PM me and I will get it back to you.
-Curt
Sounds like somebody had a bad day. Pauli and I found what's probably the matching weight pouch on Friday.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

If they are a matching set that would be scary indeed! Glad we didn't hear about it in the news. We have had far too many of those this year already. Hopefully it was just a lesson learned and something to talk about with your dive buddies.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Had another fellow lose a pouch somewhere down by the end of the pipes on Thurs 9-13 w/ evergreen rental wts. Keep an eye out for them too please...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo