Need Dive Buddy for Monday, Sept 17 - Edmonds UP

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
milkmood
Just Settling In

Need Dive Buddy for Monday, Sept 17 - Edmonds UP

Post by milkmood »

I posted in the "Find A Buddy" forum and noticed it gets very little airtime, so I'm going to shamelessly double up here.

I'm AOW with 65 dives logged. Visiting from Arizona and would like to do 2 dives Monday starting in the AM. Need somebody to show me the Edmonds Underwater Park. As far as the Sound, I've only been diving in Hood Canal.

Phone: 586 . Five5seveN . 324four
Email: milkmood@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chris P

EDITED 17th, not 27th. That's this coming Monday.
Last edited by milkmood on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just dive it.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Need Dive Buddy for Monday, Sept 27 - Edmonds UP

Post by Nwbrewer »

Monday of that week would be the 24th....

I probably won't make it down to EUP that day, but if you can find a buddy for a EUP dive earlier in the day, roll up to Mukilteo and join us for MMM for a 4:00 splash.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
milkmood
Just Settling In

Re: Need Dive Buddy for Monday, Sept 17 - Edmonds UP

Post by milkmood »

Sorry, this coming Monday, the 17th. Typo. 17th.
Just dive it.
milkmood
Just Settling In

Post by milkmood »

I saw the Muk dive later in the day, but I need to be in Ferndale before sundown. I thought about making the 4:00 MMM dive my second dive after an EUP dive...gears are turning.
Just dive it.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Tides for Edmonds are kinda iffy because its so shallow and for decent vis you really need to catch it on a high or incoming tide... I'm off on Mon. though and live up in S. Everett 10 min. from the T-Dock, if you're up for it I could do a couple dives earlier than the regular MMM crew... Still the vis above 30' was pretty crappy on Thurs evening so it's kind of a crap shoot what it'll be Mon...

alexitt@comcast.net
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo