Sund Rock & The Hood - Thursday the 6th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Sund Rock & The Hood - Thursday the 6th

Post by Tom Nic »

Hey everyone!

Yelloweye and myself are hitting the Hood tomorrow for 2-4 dives. Plan is to meet at Hoodsportndive at 9 AM, then start at Sund for at least two dives, then depending on conditions, how we feel, etc to head for Jorstad for one or two more dives.

Rumor has it that Sund Rock is "free" during the month of DECEMBER - stop at the shop, buy something, and make sure you are on the shop mailing list and they let you in gratis.

Disclaimer: Yelloweye is one of those crazy rebreather divers, and a photographer, and I am an old guy that tries to take pictures. So, one of us is a rebreather photog, the other is a senile old photog. (See my sig line...) :calvin: :rawlings:

All that to say... you are most welcome, but join us at your own risk! First dive will be deep to the Fish Pen wall, the others will be as conditions dictate.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
archisgore
Aquaphile

Re: Sund Rock & The Hood - Thursday the 6th

Post by archisgore »

I have seen yelloweye's pictures and rebreather. Very hardcore!
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

September?
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

WylerBear wrote:September?
Oops. December. Thanks for the catch Georgia.
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

Have fun
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

bucknaked wrote:Have fun
We did. Miss you bud!