Bruce Higgens Underwater Trails 12/28

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Bruce Higgens Underwater Trails 12/28

Post by YellowEye »

After a bout of the flu, I finally got back in the water today. I joined up with Camerone at BHUT.

Great dive, great viz. Here were some of the highlights!
DSC_0709.jpg
DSC_0721.jpg
DSC_0653.jpg
DSC_0652.jpg
DSC_0648.jpg
DSC_0641.jpg
DSC_0630.jpg
DSC_0727.jpg
DSC_0745.jpg
Thanks for a great dive, Cameron!
Last edited by YellowEye on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Bruce Higgens Underwater Trails 11/28

Post by LCF »

Love the eggs with eyes!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
camerone
Submariner

Post by camerone »

You bet! Awesome dive...I think it has been five years since I last dove the park, so it was super nice to get back there and pull almost two hours of BT with you on the dive. The cabs and lings were enormous and a little territorial. I'd been missing them, but they sure didn't seem happy to see me :)
There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Looks like a very EGGciting dive! :)
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman