Thanks to John for his DCS presentation

General banter about diving and why we love it.
GillyWeed
Submariner

Thanks to John for his DCS presentation

Post by GillyWeed »

I wanted to be the first to thank John for his presentation last night for the Puget Sound Depth Chargers club meeting.

You are awesome John. We loved the presentation and we were talking about it all the way home. Of course my buddy wants to know if I am his "best friend" and if I would take care of him the way Sparky took care of you.. I said I would most definitely take good care of his gear for him.. ;) the other stuff.. Well he's going to have to work up to that I think. I am still trying to imagine how horrible some of what you went through was...

I also have you to thank because my SO was wondering why I needed DAN insurance (wouldn't that $100 be better spent somewhere else she used to ask me). She asked me on the way home last night if I still had DAN insurance.. When I said yes, she said good. And by the way, if anyone was wondering if they should get DAN and they weren't.. You should probably talk to John about that..

I had a great time last night. Sorry I could stick around and chat, I had people coming over that I didn't know about and was just told we were going to be late. You know how that goes..
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Thanks, Holly!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I always enjoy my visits to the Depth Chargers....it's like going to a party!

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
enchantmentdivi
Amphibian

Post by enchantmentdivi »

Hi John,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! As always, your presentation was absolutely awesome!

PM sent!!!

Jenn