Love to Dive!!!! Nice to meet cha!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Ryedansmom
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Love to Dive!!!! Nice to meet cha!

Post by Ryedansmom »

Hello!!! Im new to this dive forum.... Great to meet you all!!!!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Welcome to the club ... \:D/

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Ryedansmom
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Bob~

Post by Ryedansmom »

Good to see you here bob, thanks for the advice.... By any chance are you Tattoo Bob?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Different Bob. Tattoo Bob is registered here, but I haven't seen him post anything in a long time. Welcome to the club!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: Bob~

Post by Grateful Diver »

Ryedansmom wrote:Good to see you here bob, thanks for the advice.... By any chance are you Tattoo Bob?
No I'm not Tattoo Bob ... but I am one of the people who gave him that name ... :book:

Tell us a little about yourself. I know you said you'd like to meet some safety-minded dive buddies ... and this is the right place. If I get a chance, I'd enjoy diving with you ... and I'm sure others will too.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Ryedansmom
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Ryedansmom »

Tattoo Bob is the one that taught me how to dive! He did my OW and my AOW.... he did a birthday dive with me this year at Alkai.... We were his favorite class! LOL..... Havent been able to get ahold of him as of lately though... Been diving with Mike Farson lately.... I like to dive Mukilteo... Ive generally had good vis there.... except for the first dive I did.... O visibility! ha ha.... love to dive with you sometime too!! Always looking for dive buddies... Doing a dive tomorrow at EUP with Mike. If you would like more info let me know!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Welcome! Glad to see you found the club. You'll find plenty of safety minded buddies here who like to get out and dive.

Jake
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Welcome!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

=D>

Glad you dropped anchor here. Welcome!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

welcome to our little diddy on the net. now lets strp some tanks to our backs and go diving! :supz: oh, and welcome to the club!
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to our "Fruit and Nut" bowl. :wav: :wav: We are a great bunch always looking to dive.

Charles