Howwwdy

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
racerx_
Just Settling In

Howwwdy

Post by racerx_ »

Hey there!

Glad to finally be part of the infamous Northwest Dive Club forum! :partydance:

I live in Singapore but my wife's family is from Mukilteo so we come by every year or so. Hoping to get a few more cold water dives in as time permits and thought it would be good to be connected to the community
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Re: Howwwdy

Post by olalladiver »

Welcome to the board!

I just spent some time with some wonderful friends from Singapore last night and incidentally one of them just pledged to get her diving certification with an agreement that we come to Singapore and nearby destinations (possibly with a diving theme) to visit... so any pointers as to where to send her for a good learning experience there would be appreciated...

Lots of good people to connect with here... welcome... I'll give the usual advice to watch the dive planning section the next time you're planning a trip here and you'll find ample dive connections to keep you happy...
racerx_
Just Settling In

Post by racerx_ »

Olalla-

Tons of dive centers in Singapore. Friendly Waters seems like a good all around op and goes all the way to tech level, but really she'll be pretty ok anywhere. I used an op called Sunny Cove.. She can check out our local forum at scubasg.com for detailed info and help from local community.

You should definitely head out that way and dive Malaysia, Indonesia, or Philippines (or all 3!). Great diving!
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

Awesome.. Thanks! I've forwarded on to her and looking forward to splashing with you either here or there ;)

Jason aka olalladiver