June 30-July2 Hoodcanal Trip

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

June 30-July2 Hoodcanal Trip

Post by Maverick »

This trip is going to be great. For starters let me get a list of everyone who is going, or wants to go then I will start to get pricing exact per person.

there is room for I think 10 or twelve people, but that means doubling up. Not a problem for us with Women, but Those with out might get close this weekend, or sleep on the floor or couch. there are some queens, kings and twins, So couuple get queens and kings and singles get the twins, or share a bed. I will have exact bed counts once I get a good head count. This is going to be just llike camp, And I can't wait. :supz: :partyman: :bootyshake: \:D/ :occasion5: :wav: :laughing8:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

I will take 2 spots Mav..
Who run barter town?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Mrs. Nailer is going to sit this one out, So I'll be solo. Couches and floors are fine with me. :supz: I'm stoked!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

put me down for my self and the wife our grand son will be comeing
as well if she comes,

for now at least she has to check the event schudel at chruch to make sure there is not a conflict

if she and Riley can not join us I will be solo and you could just bunk me with some one else any hole would work then

ill be abule to let you know for sure on sunday after she gets home from church and I get back from diving in Netarts with jay.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Okay sounds good sparky you plus two. just let me know if things change. thanks
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I wont know for sure until after June 2nd (Work scedule may change).
But put me down for at least one person (myself) for one night (Friday-Saturday) or (Sunday-Monday). After June 2, I will work on getting my wife to go.

The same situation may apply for Tom Nic.

We will bunk together if needed or we will share floor space.

But if the wife is coming, I will let you know imediatley so as to get one of the larger beds reserved. (Qeen or King)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Put me down for a twin bed, I'll be coming solo, with a small chance that the GF might decide to join.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

HEY DAVE!!!!!!!

Are you comeing to the BBQ or What? you have been real silent on this subject

must not like good food good friends and grate diving all in the same place

\:D/

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

So whos gonna bring the BBQ?? Or is there one there allready, I cant wait its gonna be a great time..
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'll bring some booze! :partyman:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I think there is a BBQ there, I will find out though. Calvin I like hte way you think, booze is good. but lets think one step at a time first who is going, then who bring what. Okay calvin You can bring BOOZE :supz: :partyman:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'm a purty fair cook. Who likes spicy food? I make a wicked plate of enchilladas! I could tone it down if too many of you don't like the heat, or maybe do burgers or chicken or something.....

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Nailer Glad to hear there will be other good cooks, I am pretty mean in the kitchen also. We'll plan some sweet meals, but remember we are feeding 10 people and only three are women=lots of grub.
Maverick

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Maverick wrote:Nailer Glad to hear there will be other good cooks, I am pretty mean in the kitchen also. We'll plan some sweet meals, but remember we are feeding 10 people and only three are women=lots of grub.
I'm fine with that- I'll be happy to team up with you for grub duty!

Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Jim Hike Is bringing his smoker and makes ribs to die for, he says even old farts with no teeth can eat them. now thats f&*king tender.
Maverick

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hell yeah! I likes me some ribs! Maybe we could russle up some good side dishes for that action- beans, cornbread, tater salad, peach cobbler!

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Dang, the way you guys are headed, you're going to have to roll me down to the dive site cause I'll be so full of good eats!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Lol- I like to eat, as I'm sure anyone who's seen me stretch the wetsuit over my gut knows, but I think Nitrogen makes me freaking ravenous! I always come back up to the surface STARVING.

Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

No Shit, well I get hungry Under Water, so let chow down. This is going to be great.

Wouldn't it be cool if we all could get enough time off work to stay there through the 4TH Oh Mutha F&^%$&! JULY

That would Be RAD
Maverick

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Oh shit Guys, I called this house rental just now and it filled day before yesterday because someone wanted it for the week during 4th of july.
So we need to find another place and fast, because of the fourth. It didn't even closs my mind what weekend we chose till i really looked at the calender and wrote that thread today. I need input guys ASAP. we might need to split up because of the date or push it out one more weekend.

We can also camp there is a state park down the road from the rental house, it has freshwater showers and is beach front to a shore dive and oysters to dive for. if we camp it would be way cheap too.

Let me know guys
Maverick

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I would vote to push it out a week, if possible. I don't like being out on the weekends around holidays when everyone in the world is out, too. But I'm open if anyone has an alternate location, or a better idea.

sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

damn it I just today got that weekend off ill be off friday and saturday so I cant push it back any I have to take the time off then or lose it

how a bout mike,s Beach resort
and for thouse like me with litle ones comeing there is a nice fenced in play area and mike plays movies in the evening

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Mave :

I just talked to Mike's Wife and there is still 3 big dorms open you should call and book us in to one of them from mikes to OCTO hole is just a short drive we could car pool ill be bring my truck

and Flag pole is a grate dive and Sund rock is just down the road from OCtopus hole
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'd be cool with that- heck, I can sleep in my van comfortably, if need be! I'd just like for us all to have a place to cook and take a shower. I don't know the area at all, though.

sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

nailer Mikes is not that bad there is places to kook each room has a kitchen and a bath and mike also has a drying room for your gear so no putting on wet wetsuites in the morning I dont think the diving at mikes is all that bad nothing spectaculair but not bad

and it is only a few minutes drive to eather Octopus hole and sund Rock.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man