First time, be gentle

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
tjwright
Getting To Know Folks

First time, be gentle

Post by tjwright »

Hi everyone,

I'm not really a message board type of person, but my DM-in-training classmate pointed me here. Thanks Tom. Anyway, I have relatively few dives and am pursuing my DM certification.

On another note, if anyone has a drysuit for a 5'4" to 5'6" woman for sale, I would be interested to hear from you.

Thanks for your time,
TJ
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: First time, be gentle

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome the board! We don't bite, although some of us are kinda weird, and a few of us smell. Mostly like stinky dive gear though.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Welcome to the board. Take a look in gear for sale section. I think someone is selling a ladies small
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Hi TJ,

I was wondering when you would finally check out this club. Welcome aboard.

I'll see you on Sunday.

Tom
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Hi TJ...I feel bad for you...suffering with coulterboy....he might karate chop your head off imo.

:) Welcome to the board.
Peter Guy
Compulsive Diver

Post by Peter Guy »

TJ -- Of course we'll all be kind and gentle (cough, cough). However, why don't you give us some background -- how long you've been diving, where you like to dive, etc. I'm particularly interested in why you decided to become a DM -- what do you want out of your program, what do you want to do once you've finished. Being a DM can be a lot of fun and quite (non-financially) rewarding.

Welcome.

PS -- When looking for a drysuit, take a look at the White's Fusion line -- and no, my wife isn't selling one of hers (at least I don't think she is, but I've been wrong before).
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Whites has the fusion on sale right now for $999. complete with undergarment and boots.
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Post by Scuba Scott »

I have a new Fusion and nice new thermals I purchased for my daughter and she has never dove with it. I would sell them both for $700.
Life can be short and dives even shorter. Time off work will put it all in perspective.

http://www.waterproofdecks.blogspot.com