New here

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
PhilipRies
Getting To Know Folks

New here

Post by PhilipRies »

Hi there! I like diving in Puget Sound, although I haven't been doing it in recent months. I hope to see more GPOs sometime--so far, I've only seen the tentacles of one hiding under a sunken boat.

I'm happy to see so much going on here among fellow Northwest divers. I'm sure I have a lot to learn from you.

I noticed I couldn't reply to other posts, so I'm hoping that problem clears up after I create this topic :)

Phil
bfox
Just Settling In

Re: New here

Post by bfox »

Yeah, you have to post on the Introductions before you can post anywhere else. If the boat you're referring to is the Honey Bear at Cove 2, there are usually a few more GPOs in the area. Recently, I've seen another in Cove 2 and one in Cove 1.

What area do you live in? It will help to link you up with people to dive with. I've met a few people already and only been on the site for a few weeks. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Brandon

"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
PhilipRies
Getting To Know Folks

Post by PhilipRies »

Thanks for the tips! I live in Capitol Hill, Seattle, and the hidden GPO sighting was at Redondo Beach.
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Welcome to the board
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board Phil!!! Hope you get a chance to dive with us, on a Thursday, down on the South end. Keep an eye on the dive planning section here.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome to NWDC Phil!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Welcome to the club. Check the Dive Planning section for weekly dives hosted by members.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Paladin4Christ
Aquaphile

Post by Paladin4Christ »

Welcome!