Interesting new ccr

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Interesting new ccr

Post by Joshua Smith »

http://www.ccrexplorers.com/showthread.php?t=16334

Being developed in Belgium- I can't help but notice that it looks a wee bit like a revo- but the engineering and "mostly titanium" construction are pretty intriguing. Several of the test divers have had units on some pretty impressive dives already.
Attachments
P1011037sml.jpg
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Interesting new ccr

Post by spatman »

Looks really cool. Probably going to cost a fortune when it's released.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

spatman wrote:Looks really cool. Probably going to cost a fortune when it's released.

It may not even make it over here- the JJ is a CCR that's pretty popular all over Europe, but isn't available in the US, for example. But....yeah, I bet this beast will go for 15-20K based on what I'm seeing so far.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Looks eerily similar to a rEvo with Radial scrubbers.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White