anybody up for Diving in Seattle Area Thursday?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
lostnbrownsmead
Avid Diver

anybody up for Diving in Seattle Area Thursday?

Post by lostnbrownsmead »

Hello looking for a dive buddy Thursday. Anybody up for it? I am up for anywhere from edmonds to tacoma. I would like several dive.

Thanks in advance

Jay
Lost some where called Brownsmead
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hi Jay!

Doesn't look like you've had any takers...

Pinkpadigal is taking a student to Redondo at 10 AM Thursday for a check out dive and a fun dive.

I was planning on joining them just to get wet.

If you'd like, you could join us at 10 and you and I could buddy up at Redondo for a dive or two.

Let me know!

-Tom
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Sergeant Pepper and I are planning on diving tomorrow after work. Although, that is assuming whatever has been causing my dry suit to flood is found & fixed tonight.

Rich
lostnbrownsmead
Avid Diver

Tom I will join you at Redondo

Tom I will be at Redondo around 9:30 see you there.

Diver_C where are you going diving at? and when?

See you tomorrow

Jay
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Hey Jay!

Things aren't lookin so good for me. They found the leak, but they say it won't be diveable until Friday - sigh... I am picking it up tomorrow, and will ask them again. They know I want to dive tomorrow. All of this sucks because my suit started leaking on our second Monday dive in class. I tried it on in the office a couple days later, filled it up with argon, but it didn't leak. Evidently that was not the way to test it. Had I simply brought it in last week, would've not had the problems this week. At least it's getting fixed.

Adron has to dive Alki on weekdays, so that was where we were thinking. We usually meet at 6, get in water.

Rich
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Hi Jay,

I will be at Redondo about 10am. We are doing 2 dives. Looking forward to meeting you.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Sergeant Pepper and I are out for diving today. My suit won't be re-tested and done until tomorrow. If you are around next week Jay, will be diving then. Hope you had a great time this morning!

Rich
lostnbrownsmead
Avid Diver

Thanks for the dives

I met Tom Nic and had a very nice dive at Redondo. I saw my first stubby squid I hope Toms pictures turn out. Also nice meeting you Pinkpadigal. Rich good luck with your drysuit and Adron I will let you know about diving next week.

Thanks everybody