Hello

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
heartcrab
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hello

Post by heartcrab »

My name is Hanna. I was certified about a year and a half ago and have been diving non stop ever since. I work at Washington Divers in Bellingham and love it. I'm currently working on my degree studying the interactions of marine science, environmental policy and community education. In my free time I volunteer at the Marine Life Center in Squalicum Harbor, so basically I do ocean stuff all day, every day. This summer I'm looking forward to taking the scientific diving course through Friday Harbor Labs to get AAUS certified. I'm here to get more connected with the diving community in this area.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hello

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome Hanna! I am envious that you get to do ocean stuff all day.

We have dives all over the Sound during the week that you are welcome to join - the Wednesday Bubbles and Suds group on the north end would probably be closest but you are welcome to join any of them. Keep your eye on the dive planning section here to see what's up each week. http://nwdiveclub.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Or feel free to post if you want a buddy on a specific day too. Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!