New to the PNW

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jladi
Getting To Know Folks

New to the PNW

Post by jladi »

Hello all, 14 year Army soldier newly station at JBLM. I love being in the water and can't wait to see what the Sound is like. I don't know anyone around here who dives yet. My wife does but with the newborn, she wont go unless in a group where we could switch off watching the kids. We have our own gear (minus tanks) and are advanced ow divers through padi. We have around 60 dives and have dove in La Paz, Mexico, Jamaica, St Lucia, Maryland, Florida (freshwater caves), Pennsylvania and I did once in Korea.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: New to the PNW

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the board, and to the wonderful Pacific Northwest!

I'm in the South end (Lakewood, near JBLM) and we dive weekly.

Hope to see you in the water!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! We have weekly dives all over the Sound that you are welcome to join....the Thursday South Sound crew is probably closest, but both of you could of course join any of them. All skill levels welcome, and you can be set up with a buddy if needed. Keep your eye on the dive planning forum to see what's up each week.

Welcome to the PNW, and congratulations on your wee future dive buddy!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
jladi
Getting To Know Folks

Post by jladi »

Tom, would love to get together sometime and finally dive!!