Breathe my bubbles oooo0000

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
taylortex
Frequent Bubbler

Breathe my bubbles oooo0000

Post by taylortex »

Hello,

My name is Taylor and I love to dive for science, sport, and as instructor. Recently moved from Newport, OR to Olympia, WA. Diving out of Newport was amazing but it's nice to have calm water in the sound to play with, lots to explore here too. Primarily I enjoy: photography and REEF surveys when sport diving, technical challenges of scientific diving for work purposes, and instructing classes on the side. Have not dived the San Juans, Straits, or Neah Bay yet but want to asap. I own a 15' aluminum chambered RIB and always looking to buddy up with like minded/skilled divers.

time to splash :)

T
deep diver
Pelagic

Re: Breathe my bubbles oooo0000

Post by deep diver »

Welcome to the club... I'm sure you will find lots of new buddies to dive with.
Keith and I are going out of Triton tomorrow, leaving the dock at 8:00 and diving flagpole. You are welcome to join us.

Dale
It's a good day.... nobody died!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Breathe my bubbles oooo0000

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the Sound Taylor!

Hope to dive with you in time. Lots of willing dive buddies on the board and a few certified insane critter geeks. Just got back from the REEF AAT trip to Neah Bay.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman