Liquivision X1, DR Nomad XT, EDGE TI Reg package, Knighthawk

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Liquivision X1, DR Nomad XT, EDGE TI Reg package, Knighthawk

Post by kundalinichi »

Hi, I am shedding some unused dive gear, I am open to showing you the gear if relatively close\willing to travel in Snohomish\King county area. Cash preferred, Paypal can be considered. All images uploaded on imgur, right click\view image to see full res.

Liquivision X1 w\MultiDeco-X1 - $1000 - 47 dives on it. Screen still looks as great as the first day I bought it and battery has shown no problems to date. Icludes brand new replaced adjustable wrist buckle strap (first one bizarrely came apart one day, nearly got dropped into the florida keys!), charging unit and a USB B cable to connect it to computer to download dives\update firmware, can handle more gas mixes then you can carry and has a very intiutive tap based menu system. Retail $1500+ once you put software on it. Amazing dive computer, but have a oceanic OC-1 that keeps me happy.

EDGE titanium (yoke) regular single tank long hose setup - System as a whole only had one dive. All flexible braided hoses - ONE pool dive and then thouroughly washed, EDGE TI regulator first and second stage on 7ft long hose, HOG second stage backup regulator with adjustable bungee necklacee on a 22in hose, and dive rite SPG in PSI Flex standard BC inflator hose.

$650 WITH Akona regulator bag

Dive Rite Nomad XT(Armored "SuperFabric" wing, looks and is durable as ever) sidemount\backmount BCD w\dual bladder option (two inflators\two bladders) (retail $850), upgraded buttplate to DR Tech plate, see ( https://www.divegearexpress.com/sidemou ... _acc.shtml ) $650

Include a DR Nomad sidemount weight plate (never dived, $85 new) and a DR Single tank adapter ready for use with the nomad or other systems (never dived, $65 new) with the Nomad purchase for an added $100

System can be ready for sidemount or backmount in no time at all. Only has ~20 dives, 10 in hawaii and 10 in the PNW. BCD in A+ condition, no scuffs, is extremely comfortable, both bladders have held air fine in recent tests. Can be adapted to doubles easily.

Scubapro Knighthawk w\air2 AAS -Image - Dived for ~150 dives in Oahu, Hawaii. Fine kids\teen BC. Size MS

Spectrum Diving "The Reeler" - Adjustable drag, thumb lock\easy unlock, auto tensioning\spooling reel that has quite well for me in the dives I have deployed it - 400lb of orange 135lb dacron line, more information can be seen\read at http://www.leisurepro.com/p-sdr1/the-re ... -equipment - Always washed after use, built to last. Most reviews say "the best reel ever". Image
Hollis "Seeker" reel, I can't find the PN on it so I will verify upon request but it is either 200ft #24 or 400ft of #24 line. $100

One Highland DuoKev (40% o2 transfer capable) DIN gas transfill hose and analog gauge. Inlcudes 2 din to yoke adapters $160 retail, $120. A+ condition, only used twice

2x Dive Rite DIN to Yoke (Black) and 2x XS Scuba (Gray) Din to yoke adapters $10each

One HOG blackface PSI spg connected to flexible (braided) HP hose $75
One Dive Rite White face PSI SPG connected to Miflex HP hose $75
Two Miflex Carbon HD 6in (stage tank SPG) hoses, new and never used, $20each

Also have an argon system complete with quick release BC inflator and 6cuft alum bottle, PM for details please. Thanks for reading and happy holidays.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Liquivision X1, DR Nomad XT, EDGE TI Reg package, Knight

Post by Norris »

These pictures are real bad. Need a resize.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**