COMPLETE SET. READY TO DIVE

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
meex56
Frequent Bubbler

COMPLETE SET. READY TO DIVE

Post by meex56 »

Hello Everyone,

I am selling a collection gear. Would like to sell multiple items at a time.
All items are variable in price but will negotiate more if buying more for bundle deals

For the BCD and Suit I am: 5'9 and about 175 and the equipment fits me perfectly, keep in mind when buying to fit yourself

List:

Suit $1000: Bare thick neoprene dry suit with rock booths and full size Bello's pockets on each leg. The suit was purchased brand new in 2011 and has recently within the last few months been PROFESSIONALLY completely redone with new zipper and seals.
Suit
Suit
BCD $500: Dimension I3 with side lever inflator and weight pockets. Purchased in early 2013. Has been dove regularly and have never had a problem with it.
BCD
BCD
BCD 2
BCD 2
Scooter $400: SeaDoo Explorer X with all attachments (used once, still in mint condition)
Scooter
Scooter
Soft Weights: $10 per weight 4-5lbs or 4-4lbs.
Soft Weights: $5 per weight 6-2lbs or 4-3lbs.

Professional dive harness (for commercial diving (snoopie as well if wanted) $100 ($150 with snoopie)
Harness
Harness
If multiple items purchased I will throw in: a gear bag as well as a old style regulator ready to dive with octo and gauge attached (not pictured)

Contact info:
(425)791-4558 ask for Nathan. Text only. Willing to travel within reason from lynnwood area to deliver

Thank you for your interest
meex56
Frequent Bubbler

Re: COMPLETE SET. READY TO DIVE

Post by meex56 »

All of the, spare weights have, sold. Only weight left are those that go with the BCD (24lbs in total)

The suit is, also being sold with hood and gloves making for a complete set