Back to TTN

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Back to TTN

Post by dwashbur »

After our little body-surfing adventure last week, 3 of us from the group went back today, determined to find the cabin cruiser. The problem last time was, we dropped way too far away. The waves were so bad, we swam to the closest object, which happened to be some other diver's buoy. Today we started much closer to it, and we did get there. But we didn't find anything resembling an octo den anywhere around it. Did we miss something?

Not that my wife was to be denied; she found 2 little octos and a stubby squid to make up for it. We saw several types of apparently-healthy stars, though I didn't see any sunflower stars. Then there was this guy. I'm still trying to decide if he's sick, or just hung over.
pretzel.jpg
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Re: Back to TTN

Post by ljjames »

definitely sick, thanks for posting...
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

The octo on eggs at Three Tree is under the golf ball boat, not under the cabin cruiser. There are actually 2 GPO's under the golf ball boat. The one under the bow (downslope) is the one on eggs.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

We wondered if that was the case. Well, that just means we have to go back there again. Aw, shucks.

Thanks!
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com