Nitrox training

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Nitrox training

Post by BUZO71 »

So, I'm going to Cabo in two weeks and realized Nitrox might be good to have. Where should I go and what should I expect to pay for it? Thanks!
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Re: Nitrox training

Post by Jeff Pack »

Most any shop can help, but within 2 weeks might be tough. Lots of instructors about
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Do it online with PADI, then just stop by a shop and let an instructor do the predive simulations with you..
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

kdupreez wrote:Do it online with PADI, then just stop by a shop and let an instructor do the predive simulations with you..
I tried.... it was about $250 through PADI. It is much cheaper through a shop. Unless I'm doing something wrong... which is quite possible.
Fortes fortuna iuvat
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

True, online is not cheap.. you pay for the convenience..

A shop will probably charge you $100-150 for a couple hours.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White