Cove2 on Sunday 1/10/2016

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Cove2 on Sunday 1/10/2016

Post by ScubaJess »

Hello Eveveryone!
Happy Tuesday!!!!
I went out for a nice afternoon dive with Josh 'Verrinne' on Sunday. It was a great dive, right as we dropped in by the first yellow bouy I saw a Pacific Winged Seasnail . :eric: It was a lot of fun taking his picture. Then we followed the line down to 50 feet, turned right and went looking for the Juvie wolfie. Josh found him. :popcorn: I didn't get any good shots, he was super cute but shy. :partydance:

Then we headed toward the pillings by the honey bear. There's always great shrimp action up there. However I never made it. As soon as I was getting close to the pillings a big ling COD just flew at me! :eek: I guess he has eggs in there and divers are not allowed to come anywhere close. It was intense . I was glad I had the huge camera to block my face with. I decided to swim down the pilling the other way and try to cross over to the honey bear. But that Ling didn't like my plan and came charging at me again. :calvin: So we just decided to turn around and head to the shallows very quickly. It was intense. But glad his babies have such a good dad looking after them!

Thanks to josh for diving with me! :)
Let's do it again soon!
Attachments
Stomach wing
Stomach wing
Tube Worm
Tube Worm
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
dlh
Submariner

Re: Cove2 on Sunday 1/10/2016

Post by dlh »

Excellent Super Macro Jess! You need to start diving with a anti-cod riot shield!
Dave
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Re: Cove2 on Sunday 1/10/2016

Post by verrinne »

Thank you aswell jess, ill make sure im weighted right too
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau