Deception Pass Bridge 4/2/16

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Echo
Compulsive Diver

Deception Pass Bridge 4/2/16

Post by Echo »

This was my first time diving the bridge. Boy was I in for a treat! We got there and both Marker Buoy and Moss Bay dive clubs showed up with a good turn out. Our friend Rob, who hosted Moss Bay brought a grill and we all gathered for some after dive grub a chatter. Over all, Fantastic dive, great dive buddies, awesome weather.
-Erika
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Deception Pass Bridge 4/2/16

Post by YellowEye »

Saweeet!!!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
GearHead
Submariner

Post by GearHead »

Nice pics! It was a great day for a dive and BBQ. It was my friend Jimin's first time under the bridge as well, as she loved all the colors.
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

Nice pix, especially given the low viz conditions.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

It was my friend Michael's first successful Deception Pass dive. He'd tried it once last year, but had to abort a minute or so into the dive due to equalization issues (his dive buddy's). Was a very nice dive, despite the low vis conditions. We hit the slack just about perfectly.

I'll have some pics to post later ... haven't had time to download yet, and am headed out to Redondo in about 20 minutes ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sounds like a blast! :)
Great pictures! It looks so beautiful up there!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

A few of my pics from that dive ...

Gonna do it again in two weeks ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Really nice pictures Erika and Bob. I missed the wolf eel. My camera spent most of the dive clipped to a D-ring however I did put together a short video of the dive. https://vimeo.com/161523157