Komodo in July?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Komodo in July?

Post by stphnmartin »

I'm heading to Komodo for an 8 day liveaboard July 21 - 29. Wanna go? I'm currently going solo but would be great to have a fellow PNW diver along for the adventure.

Here's a link to more info:

http://www.wallacea-divecruise.com/booking/3894

I'm going over ahead of time and doing some shore based diving in the park.

I was on this boat last year in Raja Ampat. Here's the video from that trip so you can get an idea of how awesome it will be!

https://youtu.be/FUx6Pb0gxIY
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Komodo in July?

Post by Tom Nic »

Oh to be independently wealthy and retired.... I'd be all over it.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

I wish!!!!
I need to start playing the lotto.

Your video gets even cooler every time I watch it somehow! Fantastic job!!! :-)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
MaikaKomodoTour
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by MaikaKomodoTour »

Tom Nic wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 am Oh to be independently wealthy and retired.... I'd be all over it.
I Just noticed this post. If you happen to go scuba diving in Komodo . Look us up! We are happy to help you. Komdo Diving is great right now and not many tourists. Hope to hear from you. ..and happy diving!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Resurrected thread
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen