ThThTh reunion

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

ThThTh reunion

Post by ScubaJess »

Visibility: 20 feet :eric:

The Thursday night crew had a great dive at Redondo tonight! Tons of small octos, bay pipefish of various sizes and colors, a horned shrimp, poachers, two stubby squid (one small, one huge), a whitespotted greenling on a big egg mass, tons of brittle stars and shrimp, a sea cucumber orgy, alabasters, striped nudies and seapens, Pacific winged snails, worms in the water column, a Red Irish Lord, tons of gunnels, quite a few lumpies, and the tiniest hooded nudibrach I've ever seen (swimming)! :eek: :popcorn:

Was sooooo nice to see the old gang!!! A great time was had at the harp. :partyman: :burntchef:

Congratulations to Gdog on his upcoming retirement! :taco: I hope we can dive with you a lot soon!!! :taco: :eric: :partydance:

๐Ÿ––โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ“ธ
Attachments
IMG_20211202_210120372_HDR.jpg
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Re: ThThTh reunion

Post by KeithBoll »

Great that you are all back at Redondo!
I will have to plan out trip to get out there (after dark)!
Say Hi to the Lumpies for me!

I used to live just a half mile from Redondo Beach and I totally miss not being able to just "drop in!".
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Hi Keith ,.
We miss you too! So do the lumpies! Where are you living now days? Hope we can see you sometime soon! ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸโ˜บ๏ธ
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Was a great time. So good to see everyone!