Book review!!!! The girl who recycled 1 million cans - by our own ScubaJess!!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Book review!!!! The girl who recycled 1 million cans - by our own ScubaJess!!

Post by mz53480 »

Ok, so here’s the best thing that’s going to happen to you in a long time:
1. go buy a copy of Jess’s book: “The girl who recycled 1 million cans”….because it’s awesome! Here’s the scoop:

This book is sure to put a smile on your face. Even if you don’t have kids, it’s such an inspiring story and relates to all of us. I ordered a copy a few days ago and I swear the magic shipping fairy personally put it in my mailbox the very next day. Dang fast!!!

Historical classics, such as ‘War & Peace’, ‘Grapes of Wrath’, etc…? Yeah, they’re ok but this book has those beat by a mile. It has it all. I mean, cmon- just look at the cover….a girl with a unicorn!
So, ….go make your Friday complete and go get that book! Here’s the link…enjoy!

http://kids.scrapuniversity.com

...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Book review!!!! The girl who recycled 1 million cans - by our own ScubaJess!!

Post by ScubaJess »

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much!! :notworthy: You are the best! :luv: :partydance: I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!! :taco: :eric:

I hope I can help keep metal out of the garbage and oceans since it can all be recycled. As to the rest of the trash :eek:
I'll keep trying to clean it up! :pirate:

Have a fun weekend!
:taco: Jess 🖖🤿🌊♻️🦄📚🚫🚯
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: