Diving with the Legend

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Diving with the Legend

Post by Nwbrewer »

I've been diving with H20Doctor since long before I had kids ( something like 2006?). On Tuesday I got a chance to dive with the doc and oystercovematt in the Norma Beach seamen fields. Truly a great experience for Matt and myself! Thanks Chris for the guide tour!

https://youtu.be/KVbk7m2cVOc
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: Diving with the Legend

Post by mz53480 »

Awesome!
Love the sea pens- very cool!
:fish:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Thank you my friend it was a pleasure to have you over to the house, sorry I'm late to this post... It was awesome to see a dad teach His son how to scuba dive... Thank you for coming over it was a great day sharing with you and Matt Norma Beach.. thank you for our friendship and letting me get to show you the Sea Pens
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

The Man, The Myth.... The Legend.