Port Townsend area divers

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
60south
Pelagic

Port Townsend area divers

Post by 60south »

Hi All!

I'm helping organize a few diving events in Port Townsend this summer, and I'm putting together a list of local divers -- or ones that don't mind driving here -- for an email list of possible participants. No obligation, of course.

If you want to be on the distribution list, please PM me your name and email address.

Some events are open to everyone, while others will require a higher level of experience. If you might like to participate in the more experienced events, please also include your number of cold water dives, certification level, and/or some indication of your comfort in the local waters. :angelblue:

Glenn

:partydance: :supz: :burntchef: :rawlings: :pirate: :eek: :popcorn: :eric: :bye:

Participate or precipitate, there is no in-between. - Me
eh.haole
Avid Diver

Re: Port Townsend area divers

Post by eh.haole »

Is this all shore diving? DPVs? Or boats?
60south
Pelagic

Re: Port Townsend area divers

Post by 60south »

eh.haole wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:14 pmIs this all shore diving? DPVs? Or boats?
All shore diving, so far. Some may be in support of the PT jetty replacement, others are just creative things I wanna do (e.g., cleanup dives) and figured I'd see if others want to help.

----

If you want to do a boat dive or DPV excursion that would be great, but I didn't have any specific plans. Here's some ideas... These are local dives I have not done (!) for logistical reasons:
- Alaska Reefer wreck
- War Hawk in Discovery Bay
- Drift dive the Hadlock/Indian Island channel
- High speed drift dive from Driftwood Park to the Keystone Jetty
- Rat Island lookout platform dive
et al.?