Double Hose diving

General banter about diving and why we love it.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Double Hose diving

Post by BUZO71 »

Are there any double hose divers? I am about to take the plunge and am looking for advice. I have a guy who refurbishes them back east and has one someone else backed out on. It comes with 4 LP and 3 HP ports, a new yoke, and new hoses. The metal is all Cerikote and has new parts. Thoughts? Recommendations and advice is appreciated.
Fortes fortuna iuvat
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Double Hose diving

Post by YellowEye »

Hi!
Talk to H20doctor!
H20doctor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:51 pm Paging H20doctor
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: Double Hose diving

Post by H20doctor »

Yes I am a double host diver I own three double hose regulators...
But the problem right now is you either have to learn how to service your own double hose because the main person that we all relied on has died Brian of double vintagehoes.com...
We lost Brian this last year there is a memorial that I'm going to in August to celebrate him over in Cleveland this August and hopefully when I am there I can establish a new connection with somebody who is proficient in the rebuilding of double hoses...
But I'm probably just going to learn how to do it myself because it's not rocket science but if you want somebody to talk to you and Dives a double hose you can surely give me a private message thank you yellow eye for thinking of me
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen