Robo-shark

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Robo-shark

Post by Joshua Smith »

Anybody heard about THIS? It's showing this Wednesday @ 8 pm, so 'll probably miss it- I don't have TIVO, but I'm really curious about it.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yeah- I wish I still had a VCR, or that I had gotten TIVO for this one- Oh, well- I have to dive my new drysuit tonight- if I don't, my head will probably explode. If anybody notices a rebroadcast announcement, please let me know. Why isn't this on Discovery channel, anyway? Then, I'd be guaranteed to see it at least 5 or 6 times during Shark week.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Wow- this thing was shredded on every site I saw it on- everybody hated it. Discovery probably took a pass and let the network have it. Too bad, seemed like a cool idea. I'm glad I went diving yesterday instead!

Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Really bad.

Wasn't really a sub, either. More of a propulsion unit.

I didn't understand the whole point and the "drama" was really pumped up. The visibilty was awesome and I wished for much more shark footage.

The mind of a demon, indeed... ](*,)
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Gotta say that was pretty bad. :vom: If he was stranded on the bottom with no com, then how were they filming it. And when they "rescue" him on the beach he just leaves his 5,000 dollar drager there?? [-X
Who run barter town?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Did any one record this so I can borow it and see what I missed
I was not abule to find watch it

I was watching the story about the Skin Diver today on the Discovery chanel any one else catch that one ?

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Honestly, don't waste your time, man. I wish I had been warned!

Sea ya!