thanksgiving Diving Schedule.. Post Here

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
H20doctor

thanksgiving Diving Schedule.. Post Here

Post by H20doctor »

I am able to dive wed all day.. At Edmonds Underwater Park for a dive... Also can Dive Saturday Or sunday... Let me Know..Also feel free to post other sched. and dives for the Holiday Week...
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

nnnnoooooooooooooo i'll be in oregon that day.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

Ok then how about Tuesday the 20th... 1200pm Noon.. At edmonds Jeff.. We will dive the secret spot.. And do the dive with DPV's.. Let me know.?
Sudie
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Sudie »

Friday-- Port Townsend for 2 dives
Saturday--Norrander's Reef or Octopus Hole depending on what time we get up in the morning.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

thats cool, swing buy and pick me up?? no gas in my truck.
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

I think Tim & I are going to do an early morning dive on Thurs at Les Davis or Redondo...on Friday we are on a charter...then Sat and Sun we are open to any sites. May be head for the canal on sat and someplace sun...we are going to be dive maniacs....
Dive, dive, dive, dive....
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Thursday morning EUP.

Friday, back to Sund Rock.

Saturday, Les Davis

No plans for Sunday ... yet ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Wednesday: Work
Thursday: TURKEY!!!
Friday: MORE TURKEY!!!
Saturday-Sunday: Family Time
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
boydski
Submariner

Post by boydski »

Thursday: Turkey Tacos and Margaritas, por favor
Friday: Traverse, Eden (Ponderosa) to Chickin Ha
Saturday: Room of Tears Basement (setup)
Sunday: Room of Tears (photos)
Monday: Chan Hol
Tuesday: Na Hoch
Wednesday: Temple of Doom
Thursday: Minitauro
Friday: Secret
\:D/
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

boydski wrote:Thursday: Turkey Tacos and Margaritas, por favor
Now THAT'S a proper holiday ... :supz:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

boydski wrote:Thursday: Turkey Tacos and Margaritas, por favor

Yeah, looks like *somebody* knows how to do Thanksgiving right! I'm out of the water 'till next week, unfortunately.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

i can't make it :crybaby: could we do a night dive? i'm putting up a sign for the school, i should be done early afternoon. if you want, you can meet me at 180th and mill creek and we could go from there when i'm done...
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Thursday: EUP
Friday: EUP
Saturday: EUP
Sunday: Cove 2?

That's my goal at least =D , though my dive areas could use a little more diversification... I just got 2 more tanks, bringing the total up to 6 between Greg and me...would be a waste not to use them all as much as possible over the tofurkeyday holiday! :P
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

rjarnold wrote:Thursday: EUP
Friday: EUP
Saturday: EUP
Sunday: Cove 2?

That's my goal at least =D , though my dive areas could use a little more diversification... I just got 2 more tanks, bringing the total up to 6 between Greg and me...would be a waste not to use them all as much as possible over the tofurkeyday holiday! :P
Why don't you and Greg come join us at Les Davis on Saturday?

And what time are you planning on EUP on Thursday? Cheng and I will be there sometime between 9 and 9:30 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

Looks like we are doing EUP 9:00 ish on Friday morning.

Has anyone been to the old boathouse just North of 100' rock? I'm thinking it would be interesting.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....
Sudie
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Sudie »

How bad does anyone think the ferries would be for thursday for Edmonds? We decided to be late for dinner, and want to get wet in the morning, sort of that 9-930am thing.
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

Tide looks good for edmonds around 2 to 3pm.. On saturday.. Me and Fishtig are diving Also... Let me know How many dives your doing on saturday and I can refill and dive again with you... Rjarnold and BOB..
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Grateful Diver wrote: Why don't you and Greg come join us at Les Davis on Saturday?

And what time are you planning on EUP on Thursday? Cheng and I will be there sometime between 9 and 9:30 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Sure, Greg and I will plan on Les Davis for Saturday morning. For Thursday at EUP, Greg now has to work (last minute) so I don't have a dive buddy for early (as in your 9-9:30), but if you wouldn't mind I could join you and Cheng. I have another dive buddy coming at 11am to dive EUP as well.
-Rachel
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

anyone going to be around at Les Davis in the early to mid afternoon? i'm diving with Grateful Diver and newdiveroldfart in the AM and will have a couple extra tanks with me for the PM.

i can travel a little ways too, if les davis isn't convenient and folks are diving somewhere else...
Laruuk
Just Settling In

Post by Laruuk »

I'd be more than happy to meet up at Les Davis Saturday afternoon. it is only 20 minutes from my place.

Have to warn you though, I'm an air hog. An AL80 only lasts me 30 minutes or so.

But I do have two of them...
Steve

~If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Laruuk wrote:I'd be more than happy to meet up at Les Davis Saturday afternoon. it is only 20 minutes from my place.

Have to warn you though, I'm an air hog. An AL80 only lasts me 30 minutes or so.

But I do have two of them...
can you use both at the same time? \:D/

that sounds great, though. 30 minutes is better than no minutes. i'll PM you with my info.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

rjarnold wrote: I just got 2 more tanks, bringing the total up to 6 between Greg and me...would be a waste not to use them all as much as possible over the tofurkeyday holiday! :P
Atta-girl! You're tank collection is coming right along!

Let's see... can light? Check. Multiple tanks (more than 2 per diver)? Check. Diving as much as is possible even if it means diving the same spot three days in a row? Check. Watch out - next it's a bp/w and a scooter!! \:D/
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

We're actually going to do EUP tomorrow - Greg hasn't been there yet and I'm not sure we'll have enough time for Les Davis before Greg has to work again :\
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

I am going to dive edmonds also on saturday... what time are you going to be there RJarnold..? let me know..? also want to dive sunday morning before 12 noon..either The MUK or state Park..? Or edmonds again ...
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

H20doctor wrote:I am going to dive edmonds also on saturday... what time are you going to be there RJarnold..? let me know..? also want to dive sunday morning before 12 noon..either The MUK or state Park..? Or edmonds again ...
There are 3 of us meeting at 10:30am - feel free to join! Muk state park sounds nice for Sunday...haven't been there yet :)