Hello All!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
webbah
Getting To Know Folks

Hello All!

Post by webbah »

New to this forum - would like to get out and dive more. My name is Jim.

I'm a newbie with about 26 logged dives with 8 in this area (4 within the last 3 months). Really want to get out more! My wife and daughter are certified but just aren't into it as much as I'd like to be. Would love to find some buddies to hang in the water with - preferably with more experience than I.

I'm a wetsuit diver but can handle winter diving!

Thinking about looking into the Moss Bay Dive Club as I live near Kirkland. Anyone here a member that can fill me in more?

Anyway - drop me a line at weberj@penguinwindows if you'd like to hook up for a dive or two. I am working during the week like most folks so weekends are pretty much it for me.
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Welcome Jim! This is a great place to hangout and learn! :partyman:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Hello Jim,
Im sure you will find this forum a great help with learning and meeting new people. Welcome to the club.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Hello Jim,

We dive at least once a week after work up at Mukilteo or Edmonds, weekday diving can be done!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know next time we're diving. I dive wet too, we can freeze together while the DS divers laugh at us......

Jake