FS: 7" OMS stage bands / WTB: looking for BP, bands, ha

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
hoover
Frequent Bubbler

FS: 7" OMS stage bands / WTB: looking for BP, bands, ha

Post by hoover »

I have some 7" OMS Stage bands.

Not particularly useful to me since 7" doesn't fit that much. They are new OMS stainless. Nice bands if you can use them.

Or maybe you have a brilliant idea about how to put them to use without a 50 or 72...feel free to share!

----

on another note, been thinking about doubling up my hp 100s. just got the valves put together. have a nice dual bladder wing as well. need...

bands (7.25)
backplate (prefer stainless so i can drop more weight up front...but if the price is right)
can weave my own harness...but was thinking that a OMS or diverite deluxe harness (you know...padding)...might be nice....if someone was trying to unload on anyway.

if any of you have a lead on some of that, let me know. otherwise, will probably just wait a little bit since i am about to start the DM thing and just buy through the LDS.
Last edited by hoover on Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Are those bands for 7" FOR SALE I DIDN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
hoover
Frequent Bubbler

Post by hoover »

okay, edited the original, hopefully more clear. yeah "for sale". but i really just want them to get used. so if someone needs them (and doesn't just want to hoard them), let me know.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

actually inone of my other posts i talk about my new free aet of 50's, and they have bands but are oldschool real flimsy, I would like to take a look at those bands for my baby twin set up. for they girlfriend.
BJ
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Dmitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

PM Sent on the BP /harness

Dave
Dave Mitchell
Frequent Bubbler

Post by hoover »

Maverick wrote:actually inone of my other posts i talk about my new free aet of 50's, and they have bands but are oldschool real flimsy, I would like to take a look at those bands for my baby twin set up. for they girlfriend.
BJ

just to be clear, these are stage bands, not twin bands. if you are still interested, let me know.

I might be interested in a 50 for stage setup if they fit these bands. :)

i think i have three bands, so...plenty to go around.
hoover
Frequent Bubbler

Post by hoover »

Dmitchell wrote:PM Sent on the BP /harness

Dave
Looks like i have a backplate and harness on the way. Thanks dave!