FS: Atlan Undergarment 3 or 400gram

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kwbyron
Aquaphile

FS: Atlan Undergarment 3 or 400gram

Post by kwbyron »

Cost: $120

My atlan Undergarment is up for sale, I think it's 400 gram jumpsuit, super warm. I wore it under my leaky moby tri-lam and did 45min+ dives. It's an XL, I'm 6'4", 250 and it was a little small for me. Be good for someone 6'. PM Nwbrewer if your interested (he's proctoring the sale for me since I am in California working my way to Texas).
-Kevin
-Kevin
I feel like a fish out of the water when I'm not diving.
kwbyron
Aquaphile

Re: FS: Atlan Undergarment 3 or 400gram

Post by kwbyron »

What's that you say? You saw this AWSOME undergarment at an incredible price and thought, "it's sold for sure by now" WELL! You're in luck, It's still available and if you act now, I'll knock $20 off!!!. PM me or Jake if you have questions. I'd post a pic if photobucket weren't down for maintanance...
-Kevin
I feel like a fish out of the water when I'm not diving.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

This undergarment is warm. If you're somebody who wears a trilam and were a little cold this winter, this suit will solve that. Help contribute to Kevin's become and instructor fund. =D>
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Nwbrewer wrote:This undergarment is warm. If you're somebody who wears a trilam and were a little cold this winter, this suit will solve that. Help contribute to Kevin's become and instructor fund. =D>
I bet it would fit you too Jake. You know, new dry suit and all. Kevin! Get some dives in while your in Cali. Happy travels!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

It actually fits me really well (6'2" 235lb) It won't however fit on me inside my neoprene suit. ](*,)

If you're my size and diving a bag suit, it'd be great. I put it on, and it's REALLY warm.