Lost a Blue Oceanic snorkel at Edmonds on Sunday...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
epuffy
Just Settling In

Lost a Blue Oceanic snorkel at Edmonds on Sunday...

Post by epuffy »

Lost it while wading out (tide was quite far out tho)... if anyone finds it please let me know and i'll give you a reward for its return. Was my 1st snorkel, so I guess it has some sentimental value.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Ouch! #-o Didn't I hear you say that you lost it at Cove 3 the day before too?!

You should post here as well, to better your chances of retrieval.
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

haha. yep, apparently i'm pretty good at losing my snorkel. I think I need to get a better attachment for it, or superglue it to my head ](*,)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

So, how was the completion of your OW class?!

Congrats man!!!

Are you going diving this Wednesday?
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

Yep, i'll be there Wednesday. Looking forward to getting deeper than 30 feet. :supz:

Test was easy... Fred our instructor was pretty strict on making us do stuff over and over again in the pool to make sure we were all comfortable with all the skills once we got out into open water. I am very happy with the class and instructors, everyone was super cool. Doug at the shop was really nice too, thanks for introducing me to him :salute:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Yeah dougs the man
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Yeah E, you'll see that divers are pretty cool, with the exception of one or two strays keeping us on our toes. :laughing3:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yeah, watch out for Mav. He's mean, like a snake. But once you get to know him, he's cool, like a snake. And once he's buddies with you? Then he's loyal, like a snake. :partyman:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."