Selling it all off!

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Old Crab
Avid Diver

Selling it all off!

Post by Old Crab »

Ex-Navy Diver getting rid of all his diving gear. Includes : HighTide Dry suit (6'1, 160 -190 lbs), Horse Collar BC, Drysuit Gloves, two sets of twin tanks, one single tank (all within Hydro), weight belts, weights, weight belt harness, two US Divers SE3 Regulators (you can't over breathe these), gauges, compasses, dive knives, extra o-rings and other regulator parts, backpacks, drysuit hoses, BC hoses, IST Talaria Split Fins, etc. 253-307-9194. Everything is in excellent condition; I don't own junk and won't sell junk. I will sell the twin tanks as singles if need be; all of the tanks are Aluminum 80s. The manifolds for the twin tanks - one is US Divers and the other is a sherwood/voit.

Eric
Diving and U/W Photography...what a way to view God's creation!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: Selling it all off!

Post by BASSMAN »

Pictures? :dontknow:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Old Crab
Avid Diver

Re: Selling it all off!

Post by Old Crab »

Bassman, you need pictures? I'm sure you know what a drysuit looks like or tanks or regulators! There is no rust or gunk on anything. There are no rips or tears nor outlandish repairs. Even if I had the time to post pictures you would still have to come and see it before you bought any of it. BTW - the dry suit is only one color . . . black!
Diving and U/W Photography...what a way to view God's creation!