Opinions on XS SCUBA brand gauges/gear???

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Dont know about gauges, but I have an XS scuba soft weight belt and I love it.. I prefer Oceanic PDC's But ive been thinking about mabey a Sunnto wireless..
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

My lovely wife did buy me a xs scuba scissor knife. That was supposed to be stainless, well it rusted. So she sent it back and for 20 bucks they sent here a new one. Wich by the way it rusted also. Cool idea but not good!! I have a titaniun knife that came with my HID, Aint rusted yet..
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Sillicone spray is nice but I dont have to spray my bc D-rings down with it. Its a dive knife it should be rust resistent. But some times you get what you pay for..
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Sparky still has my oceanic veo 100 nav con that im waiting for him to send back!!! It dosent do nitrox but it is a good entery computor/gauge and compass.. When I get it back from him I can send it to Oceanic to replace it (flooded) .. Im not sure what your interested in but it is for sale..
Who run barter town?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

DiverDown wrote:Sparky still has my oceanic veo 100 nav con that im waiting for him to send back!!! It dosent do nitrox but it is a good entery computor/gauge and compass.. When I get it back from him I can send it to Oceanic to replace it (flooded) .. Im not sure what your interested in but it is for sale..
HEY BRO thats my BAD!!! you can kick me later ill remind you

send me a PM with your adress and Ill have the wife send it out to you UPS while im at work one day this week

I am so sorry I actule forgot about it
I was not thinking about it

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Zen Diver v1
Aquaphile

Post by Zen Diver v1 »

Sounder wrote:I did get it on sale, but it's a Deep See squeeze-lock double edge blunt tip. Calvin recommended it to me saying he's had his on LOTS of dives and it's only shown slight signs of rusting. We'll see how it goes.

:prayer:
I've had one of those for a year, 200 dives, and it's shown no signs of rust whatsoever. And, I rarely remember to take it out of it's sheath to dry properly.

-Valerie
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Calvin Stamped, and Approved! :smt038 (to quote Nailer, earlier today)