camera and housing for sale in pelican case, Ikelite,olympus

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

camera and housing for sale in pelican case, Ikelite,olympus

Post by narcosis Junky »

cam4.jpg
cam1.jpg
cam2.jpg
cam3.jpg
I'm selling a Olympus Camedia Digital camera C-60 Zoom, Point and shoot Digital camera. It is a 6.1 megapixel. 3 batteries, charger, CD, cable, Manual, 1 gb card and extras. I paid over $400 for camera. Also in the package, a Ikelite housing with extra O-rings. Silicone lube for O-ring. Lanierd for camera housing. Flash difuser and Flash barrier. Paid $400 for that two. And to finish a pelican 1550 gray case to protect a good investment. paid over $130 for the case. I also bought two extra batteries for the camera. Extra seal for housing, and the lanierd. a Shami mat to assemble package and whipe down towel. I spent over $1000. I'm selling it because I have two of these systems. One for me and one for the wife. She has no interest in underwater photography. so she wants me to sell it. It's been in the water maybe 3 times. So yes it is just like new. Incredible package for the price. Think of it as buying the camera and getting every thing else for free. It will go fast so first come first serve. Cash on pick up only. Questions call 541-912-1205. Best time to call is after 10 Am. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:
$400 is the asking price. I'm pretty firm on this. I'm taking a big loss as it is. It takes awsome pictures and good video two.
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/