Diving and camping the 4th weekend.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Diving and camping the 4th weekend.

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Is anyone camping or diving the weekend of the 4th. I am thinking of coming up but I really want to dive two days. Gas is to dang expensive it's stupid to spend $100+ for just gas for one day of diving. Let me know.
Charles
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Diving and camping the 4th weekend.

Post by dieseldude »

I'd like to get out-how far north are you going to go?? My southern limit this weekend is probably Seattle but Id be willing to dive early morning or late afternoon/early evening(not ready for night dives)-Based on your profile you'd be leading the dive but I make a competent dive buddy-At least consider me for better than nobody list-I live by Kayak point state park if you wanted to camp there & ride together to a dive sight-I might even buy breakfast-
Dieseldude
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
AB219
Aquaphile

Post by AB219 »

Aquanautchuck wrote:Is anyone camping or diving the weekend of the 4th. I am thinking of coming up but I really want to dive two days. Gas is to dang expensive it's stupid to spend $100+ for just gas for one day of diving. Let me know.

How about the Oregon coast!!! The water reports are predicting a calming trend through the week and into the weekend.
I am trying to round up some people for a dive on Sunday. Camping on the coast maybe tight if you don't have a reservation. But who know's, maybe the price of fuel will keep people home.

g
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California
D) Puget Sound Washington

"It's not about the dive, but the journey taken."
diver-down
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by diver-down »

ALSO LOOKING FOR A DIVE ON THE WEEKEND. BOUGHT A MOTORHOME IN SACRAMENTO AND DRIVING IT BACK TO CANADA SO I BROUGHT ALL MY GEAR. NOT FAMILAR WITH THE AREA BUT WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME DIVING IN .