Live music tonight!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Live music tonight!

Post by scottsax »

I know it's short notice, and I've only met a handful of you, but I thought I'd let y'all know that my band, Type A!, is playing tonight at the Triple Door at 7:30. it's one set only, which of course gives me plenty of time to drink afterward. :occasion5:
And buy drinks for Chris and Joe by way of apology, should they decide to come down. :notworthy:

Here's some links:

The Triple Door

Type A!

Cheers!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Re: Live music tonight!

Post by jeff98208 »

well i would go, but i tend to stay away from seattle, just WAY TO MANY people there for me. reminds me of l.a. :vom: but break a leg anyways though!
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Sorry Scott, I'm up early tomorrow which means I'm not up late tonight.............one of these days I'll come down and see your gig!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Dude, the triple door? That place kick ass!! Sorry not to make this one - DATC early tomorrow morning and a pregnant wife to serve tonight.

Next time (with a BIT more notice?!?!)?? :dontknow: :angryfire:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

I'm going to try to keep my post short and not too drunk, since that's the frame of mind I'm in....

ABSOLUTELY, I will give more notice before our next public performance. I got busy at work, and promoting the show sort of fell to the back burner. We'll have another Triple Door show later this year, and we have a Highway 99 Blues Club coming up in a few months, too. We mostly play private gigs, so club are a special treat for us. We get to cut loose and be ourselves for once, not the "wedding band".

Tonight was awesome. Penopolypants and Sheri came down, the band tore it up, people danced their asses off, and I drank a fair amount of tequila. Mmmmmm..... :partyman:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Sheri
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Sheri »

Happy to report that it was indeed a splendid time! (Um.. why are there socks on my teeth this morning???) And I highly encourage anyone to catch the show next time around. Watching 15 people giving that much energy to a crowd is a treat of a way to spend an evening.

Oh.. and after watching Scott on stage, surface intervals with him will start to make a LOT more sense..! :evil4: